Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 4th of July weekend

  1. #1
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So what's everyone doing this long weekend (for those of us in the U.S. anyway)??
    I'm seeing Blondie live and lighting off a few cherry bombs!
    Woo-hoo!!!!!

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi KamakazeeLover
    I have one cherry bomb and a couple of black cats.
    They are banning all fireworks here but I'll be careful. Way cool seeing Blondie! Say hello to Deb and Chris for us! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Good Morning Kama and all,

    I already said what I'll be doing on the 4th. I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy 4th and to tell everyone to be safe! TC1- hope to meet you and your friends tonight. You can meet some of mine.( I still don't know who all is going though). Have fun seeing Blondie...Light a few Cherry Bombs for me!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SheriBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had a BLAST at a neighbor's party! The most fun part was this one game that we played. They brought out pie tins full of whipped cream with 3 hidden gum balls in them and we had to find them without using our hands, just our faces! The first one to get TWO gumballs and blow a bubble is the weeeener, so yes, that was ME. Didn't even get any whipped cream on my face, just fished those bad boys out with my tongue!!! See what my life is like now? Cherie, I need a FIX!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Sheri

  5. #5
    Inactive Member LORI-EL's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2001
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sheri, that's hysterical. Post a picture of your tongue!

    Lori L.

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member valstreit's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2002
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, the weekend is going great. We saw some fireworks on the 4th that were launched from Brentwood Country Club ( we were outside the club along with many others) who does a private show for its members. Its viewable to the neighborhood so who needs membership [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Friday was a regular work day for me, as my Personal Training clients all wanted to workout after huge meals on the 4th.

    Today we are going rollerblading. Hope you all have a safe weekend [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Val

  7. #7
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Sheri they have a club here in Ohio that they bring you a tin pie pan put in it three shot glasses full of your favorite shot and put whip cream over the whole thing and you can't use your hands to down the shots. I won't tell you what they call that....
    Lilmomma [img]redface.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic